Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

1. Have a Child


I can't take this one off my list yet but the good news is we are on our way. On April 12th Lina and I had a first trimester ultrasound. It was awesome! Lina is currently about 13 weeks pregnant with our first child.
The whole experience was pretty surreal. The doctor splattered some clear jello on her stomach and placed a small device on top and presto, we were looking at our 13 week old baby that is about the size of a large Cheetoh. The last 2 months have been tough for Lina physically with all the morning sickness and nausea, but she lit up like a bon-fire when she saw the baby. So proud and excited to be a mommy. Everything checked out normal and healthy so that was a relief, and the doctor was impressed with how active the baby was. Gonna take after its father! We even saw it put a hand towards its mouth, trying to suck its thumbs like aunt Audrey! What an awesome experience this was and we even got a couple ultrasound pictures to keep. This is a goal I will keep updating as the baby and Lina both grow. Wahooooo!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again, my friend. You and Lina are going to be amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the Wahoooo!!! Super happy for you both. No suprise the baby was so active. I am sure that a day after he/she takes a first step, there will be baby's first ride and first wave! You guys are going to be such good parents!!!! Here's hoping the baby gets Lina's looks and avoids your tiny head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Will & Lina! That's awesome! I think I need to come by Oakley so I can shout my congrats to you for real this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah! congratulations!! I can't wait to meet baby Conk!

    Now you can remove the pending task of 1. Have a child heheheh

    Song :)

    ReplyDelete