Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Monday, May 17, 2010

Introducing Flat Stanley

The Flat Stanley project was a created by a teacher for kids to make connections with other kids involved in the project. Flat Stanley is a paper cut out that kids would take with them to some of the cool places they go or fun activities they do, kind of like the gnome prank from Amelie. I developed my own Flat Stanley for my 50 in 500, and it is my green Volcom hat Lina gave me for Christmas. I realized that I've had it in most of the trips on my BLOG, so I'm planning to keep it that way and bring my Flat Stanley to all the cool places I go and fun things I do. Italy, check.
My boss Todd's Flat Stanley is the rocker horns, which he attempts to show in 99% of the pictures taken of him. Here we are in Venice with our Flat Stanleys.

No comments:

Post a Comment