Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Thursday, January 19, 2012

17. Move into a house




"So I wanted goals
Saw all I needed was a home
With a view of something beautiful
A woman that I trusted
The friends that I grew up with
But that was asking too much
For just us"
-Crime in Stereo

Over xmas break we moved into a house in Laguna Niguel that I don't deserve to live in. But Lina, Coco, and Billy do. I am very grateful for the smart decisions Lina's parents made 20+ years ago, but I think we have the same goal in mind: that Lina and our kids have a safe place to live; Dad will work while Lina raises the fam. And Lina's parents don't mess around: 5 bedrooms, 3 car garage, and a pretty sweet view.
Funny thing, they never lived in this house and have been in it only a couple of times. They bought it as a foreclosure (brand new) through a builder's auction in 1990 and rented it out ever since. But they always had the intention that one of their children would move in and raise their family. So here we are, its great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment