Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Friday, April 5, 2013

Nothing great

Didn't surf much this week, swells were mostly weak W windswell and south winds were on it on Monday.  Richard and I tried to surf Tuesday, and there were a few OK racers at uppers but it was generally pretty weak.  But only 4 of us out and partly cloudy skies made up for it, and was definitely worth it.  Wednesday no go as I didn't have my car and the tide was filling in too much for a Doheny Paddle.  By friday, a new South swell filled in.  2ft@20 and a surfline forecast of 3-4+ means summer crowds.  It was pretty busy by 6:15 and these kind of days are my least favorite.  I would rather have Tuesday's weak day rather than bigger inconsistent waves with lots of people.  I plan to start visiting church again.

No comments:

Post a Comment