Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Friday, January 4, 2013

I heart Middles

Woke up at 5 to a text from Richard that he couldn't make it. Then my eye started killing me so I had to get up and put some drops in. I decided to stay in bed with Lina and help get the kids out of bed, but I knew that next week would suck with the tide and weather and this week is insanely slow at work, so I decided to call in sick for the morning. Good call. Left the house at 7:40 and headed south. Got down to middles just after 8 for some perfect lower tide rights with very few guys out. The top of the point near lowers was packed (for some reason I don't understand) while the southern point is empty and is a much better wave. Just me and an older local guy I talked to for a while. A few people paddled out here and there but I caught almost every wave I wanted. It was awesome, and another great funboard day. I caught the most insane head high wave deep on the inside of the south point that swung wide and broke for 150 yard to the sand again. I am in heaven. My boss Warren was so cool about it too, he gets it and knows this was a good week to do this.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment