Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Friday, October 12, 2012

Feels like Fall

Thermometer in my car read 58 degrees this morning.  Finally, its fall = offshore winds, combo swells, cooler weather, and smaller crowds.  Yes!  Arrived at Trestles parking at 6, and there were 8 cars there, max.  I toyed with the thought of lowers, i knew Matt was there, but my previous experiences kept me away.  Knowing the tide was high, i packed up the funboard and carried the beard down with me.  Arrived at uppers right when it was getting light and saw John take off on a perfect chest high right.  YES.  While the tide was a factor the sets were good, long and lined up with crisp off shores and awesome clouds at the edge fo the horizon.  There ended up being 6 of us out and the beach remained empty.  I caugt a couple waves where the beard's tail completely released on a turn and it felt effortless.  Finally got out at almost 8 when the tide maxed out and the waves shut down.  But, all in all it was an awesome fall day.  The pics don't do it justice but you can see the clouds on the horizon, beautiful morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment