Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Monday, October 8, 2012

Slow Morning at Uppers

Buoys said 2.6@14 which sounds awesome, thought it would still be pumping. The crowd was light up top today so Richard and I hit uppers. We paddled out in the dark with 4 other people, already a bad sign, but the crowd never got out of control. The waves were few and far between but the occasional chest high set plowed through and Richard and I both caught some of them. I had a lot of fun on the beard and I'm learning how to turn it pretty well. Its getting light out so late, it was probably 6:30 before you could really see well and my watch said 7:15 way too fast. Tide is fat this week in the morning so we'll play it by ear for surfing, may have to try gravels. Haha, screw that!







No comments:

Post a Comment