Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Thursday, November 15, 2012

5 guys at Lowers

Richard texted it was too small to go so I went back to bed. Then one of Coco's toys started randomly going off down stairs so I got up to turn it off. I took it as a sign that I should go and surf Lowers if its not busy up top. I rushed and got to the parking lot after 6, it was already light out. 1 car there. I briskly threw my suit on and packed up the beard and sprinted down to lowers, I saw a nice waist+ set come through with only 2 guys on it. A couple more guys paddled out while I was out, but there were never more than 5 guys and 3 of them were all going left, so it was more like 2 guys. It was inconsistent, but I got several really fun, glassy, waist+ high sets that I could get a couple turns on. The water was so clear you could see the cobble stone bottom below, and there were high clouds so the sun was never a factor. Man did I have fun. Forgot the camera though...



No comments:

Post a Comment