Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Friday, November 2, 2012

Will's Corner

Haven't surfed in 2 weeks and today just kind of worked out.  Regardless of how small it was, Richard and I were going.  Well, it was small and crowded at uppers, a combination that doesn't sit well with surfers.  But I brought the fun board and Richard brought his mini longboard and we scored some fun waste highers.  Richard got sucked up into the crowd at one point and I sat in the bay (Richard calls it Will's Corner, its my escape from the crowds and I end up there by myself sometimes).  I caught a ton of small, fast rights that were perfect on the funboard.  I actually had an awesome time today, and Richard caught a few too but his mini longboard doesn't seem to work very well.  Here are some pics from John's blog:




No comments:

Post a Comment