Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wish I slept in

I knew it when the forecast posted 3-4 and good.  The crowd would get thick at Uppers because its a NW swell, and the waves would be inconsistent.  Always a chance that it would be going off so I decided to go, the tide will be high next week and I probably won't go at all.  Got to the parking lot at 5:20 and there were only a couple cars, not what we expected.  We packed up and rode down to uppers where John was paddling out and only a couple other dudes were on the beach.  A set came through and we were excited.  The waves ended up being super inconsistent and I swung down to the bay to surf by myself as the crowd was getting thick.  Caught 3 or 4 waves but then it stopped working and more people were paddling out and sitting right in front of me.  I would say it was worth it but after the past 2 awesome days it wasn't, and it was foggy and dreary out.  Oh well, got home early to hang with the kiddos.  Better luck next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment