Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Monday, November 26, 2012

Nap time at Uppers

Both kids went down at about 10 AM on Sunday so I snuck out for a quick surf.  It was cold and foggy today, about 25 degrees colder than yesterday's 85 degree heatwave.  Trestles parking was really light, so I took the funboard and my old yellow lost fish to uppers.  South wind was on it a little, but there were only a few guys out and some decent chest high waves were lining up pretty well.  I took out the Lost fish and was shredding that old board pretty nicely on the subpar waves.  Ended up having a great hour long session and caught a ton of small waves and got my shoulder drop on.  Got home and played with Coco the rest of the day, ended up being a great last day of TG vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment