Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Perspective

Today is Audrey's wedding day.  I needed some time to myself to think about my speech for tonight, so I went for a solo paddle in the harbor.  It was a great morning, water was sheet glass and the weather was comfortable at 8AM, about 70 degrees.  Great day for a wedding.
This pic from near the Chart House just reminds me of how great this place is to live.  Yes, Orange County is very crowded and full of people that I don't get along with, but also has great people to be friends with, beautiful scenery, and tons of outdoorsy things to do.  Plus, I start my new job tomorrow as Product Manager for Oakley RX Frames... dream job: life is good.  And I have a lovely (and hot) wife, two wonderful kids, mom and dad near by, and a sister (one of my best friends) getting married and having a baby soon.  So stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment